Multi-Season PU Foam 845g 750ml
Manual gun foam designed for application at temperaturesfrom -10 °C to +30 °C. Used for lling gaps, acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Installation of door and window profile
- Sealing and insulation work partition walls, parapet stair treads *Filling gaps and insulation of pipe culverts,
- Insulating roofs, walls and ceiling joints
- Joining and sealing in framework constructions
- Thermal insulation of central heating system componentsplumbing & sewerage installations
- Sealing of cooling systems *Roofs thermal insulation.
Curing takes place between 2 to 4 hours. Then the foam can be cut, cleaned and painted. It can be used on all types of building materials except silicon, Teflon, polyethylene and polypropylene. It is resistant to all weather conditions, sea water, steam and moisture.
How to use:
Application surface must be clean and free from grease and loose dirt. Thoroughly moisten the surface with water before applying the foam. Use upside down. The container must be kept at room temperature. Before use, shake the can strongly approximately 30 times. After inserting the gun, adjust the nozzle or mount the hose. Fill the application area with foam starting from bottom with zigzag motion (from wall to wall), filling partially (approx. 70% of space / volume) to allow for the expansion process. Single foam layer should not be thicker than 3 cm. Deep gaps should be filled with the foam as a layers. When fully cured, remove excess foam using a sharp knife, and secure the foam against UV lights, e.g. with silicone, plaster, etc. Clean the gun and hose with GRAFEN PROFESIONAL Foam Cleaner.