Neutral silicone oxime
Easy-to-use a neutral silicone with oxime crosslinking system, designed for bonding and filling joints: raw and painted wood, glass, glazed surfaces including those with powder layer coatings, aluminum, concrete, stones, plastic, PVC, wall, bricks. Excellent adhesion to all porous and non-porous substrates.
- Sealing joints in glassworks such as sealing of glasses in exhibition showcases, window manufacturing
- Resistant, flexible sealing of open joints on concrete prefabricated building facades
- Sealing joints of window and doorframes
- Sealing in automotive, electric and electronics industries
- Sealing in coolers, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
How to use:
Application area must be dry, clean, and free of dust, oil and grease. In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application. Use expansion joint cord for filling deep gaps. Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger. Apply using a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants. It is recommended to perform a trial test.