Fire Resistant Polyurethane Foam 900g
Fire resistant (DIN 4102-B1) one component polyurethane foam designed for mounting and sealing applications. Used for fire rating applications. Can also be used for all other foam applications.
- mounting PVC, wooden and aluminum window / door frames and jambs
- sealing roofs, walls and ceilingsfilling and insulating cable and pipe penetration ducts
- insulation of central heating, water and sewage systems
- soundproofing and sealing partition walls, car bodies, boats and the like
Directions for use:
- Clean and degrease the working substrate.
- Before use, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum temperature +20°C). *Shake the can well (for about 30 sec.) in order to mix all the components thoroughly.
- Attach the applicator to the can and when applying hold the can upside down.
- Apply the foam from the bottom to the top of the gap.
- The crack should be filled up to 60% of its depth, maximum 5cm per layer. If the depth of the layer exceeds 5 cm a few layers should be applied.
- After application each layer should be dampened with water by means of e.g. a sprayer.
- After curing, remove excess mechanically (e.g. with a knife).
- After foam is fully cured, protect it against UV radiation using e.g. plaster or paint.