Easy-to-use sanitary silicone featuring acidic curing system designed for bonding and sealing joints of materials such as glass, ceramics, aluminum, metal, windows in kitchens and bathrooms. Resistant to moisture, ozone and UV. Excellent flexibility and adhesion to all porous and non-porous substrates.
- Sealing of adhesion joints in places with high humidity.
- Sealing and joining operations in glass production.
- Sealing gaps between the tub, sink, washbasin, shower and wall.
- Sealing water supply and sewerage systems.
- Grouting ceramics tile joints.
How to use:
Application area must be dry, cleaned, and free of dust, oil and degreased. In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application. Use expansion joint cord for filling deep gaps. Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger. Apply using a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants. It is recommended to perform a trial test.