Polyurethane sealant PU 40
PU 40 is a one-component, polyurethane based sealant material cured with ambient moisture. Perfect adhesion to corrugated sheet, aluminum, stainless steel, lead, copper, ceramics, glass and various synthetic plastic materials. It is friction resistant and paintable.
- Filling deep gaps between joined building elements in construction site
- Sealing of shinking joints in concrete floors, terraces
- For connecting and mounting aluminum PVC elements, glass sealing works of wood windows
- Bonding of roof tiles.
- All applications requiring painting of joints
- Ventilation ducts, sealing gutters, adhesion works
- Vehicle frames, as a sealant for metal sheet seams.
How to use:
Application area must be dry, clean, and free of dust, oil and grease. In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application. Use expansion joint cord for filling deep gaps. Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger. Apply us-ing a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants. It is recommended to perform a trial test.