Sealant Industrial Polyurethane PU 50
PU 50 is a one-component, polyurethane based sealant material cured with ambient moisture. Perfect adhesion to surfaces of sheet, aluminium, stainless steel, lead, copper, ceramics, glass, various synthetic plastic materials. It is paintable.
- Shipyard industry e.g bonding of deck equipment
- Vehicle frames, container, caravan constructions (as a sealant for metal sheet seams)
- Filling deep gaps between joined building elements in construction site
- All applications requiring painting of joints
- Ventilation ducts, sealing gutters, adhesion works
How to use:
- Application area must be dry, clean, and free of dust, oil and grease.
- In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application.
- Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger.
- Apply using a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants.
- It is recommended to perform a trial test.