GLUE & POLYMER
SEALANT HYBRID MS Polymer glue and sealant is a fast curing and durable industrial adhesive. It can be used in many industries such as construction, automotive, shipbuilding, roofing, vacuum systems, containers, tanks.
- Construction industry, both indoors and outdoors as an elastic adhesive and sealant. Insulation of window and door elements.
- Connecting wood with metal constructions.
- Installation and insulation of facade elements.
- Roof constructions.
- Joint sealing and bonding thresholds, parapets, windowsills, decorative strips, insulation boards, decoration corks, glass and mineral wool on wood, chipboard, plaster, brick, concrete, metal, natural stones (marble, granite, etc.).
- Flexible connection of vibrating constructions.
How to use: Application area must be dry, clean, and free of dust, oil and grease. In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application. Use expansion joint cord for filling deep gaps. Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger. Apply using a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants. It is recommended to perform a compatibility test before application.
Storage: Store in a dry, cold place and in closed containers at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
- Available in 3 colors: white, black and gray.
- Expiration date: 16 months from date of manufacture.
- Packaging: 290 ml and 600 ml (sausage).